ENGLISH SETTER PUPPIES
Below is a litter i bred some years ago
My Dog Acer (Who has his own page on my website) has sired a litter
There is ONE ORANGE MALE ONLY REMAINING FOR SALE.
The Breeder Alison lives in Buxton Derbyshire (Both Sire & Dam have low hip scores)
READY TO LEAVE FOR THEIR NEW HOMES 1ST OCTOBER 2017.
Please contact Alison direct 07974407375
Further Information on the Breed can be found
under Health Issues or Grooming Chart under the Grooming
If you have any questions, queries, and want to have a chat please do not hesitate to contact me.
I have 40 years experience of Breeding, Showing, Judging and Rearing puppies and was Visited by the Kennel club and inspected in 2014.
PUPPY PACK INFORMATION
* My puppies are Home Reared From BVA/Hip Scored Parents .
* Mother can be seen WITH her puppies from 4 weeks of age
* 5 Generation printed Pedigree
* Insured for FREE 5 weeks on the day of collection with a company of my choice.
* Wormed at 2,4,6 and 8 weeks (certificate provided)
* Contract and Receipt
* Dew claws removed by my Vet
* Puppies BAER Tested for Deafness at 7 weeks of age
* 1st of the LEPTO 2 Primary Vaccinations will be given which includes a health Certificate provided by my vet
Information leaflet on whether to Booster or not (Boarding kennels will obviously require this)
* Puppies are sold to permanent loving homes as Companions, and their Registration Documents Endorsed for their own protection :- Not for Breeding and Not for Export
* Rearing/Feeding Guide, Grooming Chart along with 11 Pages of Helpful Hints, Tips and Advice
* Small Complimentary bag of Premium Puppy Food
* A piece of bedding or Toy that has been with the other puppies on their last night
I provide On-going photos/videos via email as the puppies grow and updates
* If for whatever reason you are unable to keep your puppy or adult, I would like first refusal and always take it back or rehome if necessary. You will sign the contract to this affect.
* ADVICE IS ALWAYS FREELY AVAILABLE
Before buying a puppy please always do your homework and ask questions !!!
Hopefully the Breeder will do the same !!!!
information to assist in your research can be found on the separate page of my website under the heading – HEALTH & BREED INFORMATION – PLEASE READ THIS
Photos below of puppies young and old I have either bred or owned (Unfortunately I lost most of the old photos when my computer crashed in 2011 – photos gone forever)