ENGLISH SETTER PUPPY INFO
Below is a litter i bred some 14 years ago
WANSLEYDALE SILVER RIBBON OVER INGELLA (SILVA) – will hopefully be mated in 2018
purely as I intend to keep one or two for myself to show.
THIS WILL BE THE FIRST ENGLISH SETTER LITTER I HAVE HAD IN OVER 12 YEARS
Further Information on the Breed can be found
under Health Issues or Grooming Chart under the Grooming
If you have any questions, queries, and want to have a chat please do not hesitate to contact me.
I have 40 years experience of owning, Showing, Judging and very occasionally having a litter of English setter puppies and was Visited by the Kennel club and inspected in 2014.
PUPPY PACK INFORMATION
* My puppies are Home Reared From BVA/Hip Scored Parents (within the Breed Average).
The Mother has been BAER tested Normal (Hearing in both ears)
* Mother can be seen WITH her puppies from 4 weeks of age
Kennel club Registered
* 5 Generation printed Pedigree
* Insured for FREE for 5 weeks on the day of collection with a company of my choice.
* Wormed at 2,4,6 and 8 weeks (certificate provided)
* Contract and Receipt
* Dew claws may be removed by my Vet (depending on the size of the pups at birth)
* Puppies will be BAER Tested for Deafness at 7 weeks of age
* 1st Primary Vaccinations will no longer be given due to Vets offering different vaccines – Lepto 2 (Course of two injections) and Lepto 4 (course of 3 injections) and they cannot be interchanged. (I personally would not accept Lepto 4) Plus It has also been published that it is far better to not vaccinate until the pups are about 10 weeks old as they still already have the immunity of their mother (However they will be taken to my Vet and provided with a Health Certificate)
Information leaflet on whether to Booster or not
* Puppies are only to permanent loving homes as Companions, and their Registration Documents Endorsed for their own protection :- Not for Breeding and Not for Export
* Rearing/Feeding Guide, Grooming Chart along with 11 Pages of Helpful Hints, Tips and Advice
* Small Complimentary bag of Premium Puppy Food
* A piece of bedding or Toy that has been with the other puppies on their last night
I provide On-going photos/videos via email as the puppies grow and updates
* If for whatever reason you are unable to keep your puppy or adult, I would like first refusal and always take it back or rehome if necessary. You will sign the contract to this affect.
* ADVICE IS ALWAYS FREELY AVAILABLE
When considering a puppy please always do your homework and ask questions !!!
Hopefully the Breeder will do the same !!!!
information to assist in your research can be found on the separate page of my website under the heading – HEALTH & BREED INFORMATION – PLEASE READ THIS
Above A litter of Five 7 week old puppies Sept 2017 sired by my dog “Acer” who is litter brother to Silva.
Acer above Silva above