MINIATURE SCHNAUZER PUPPY INFORMATION BELO
We are hoping to mate Crumble around May/June time 2018
As a Hobby Breeder I occasionally have puppies available as Companions to permanent loving homes.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY PUPPY PACK IS SHOWN FURTHER DOWN THIS PAGE
This is 4 week old (DAXTER) Ingella Lone Ranger !!! the one and only son of Ingella Brit-Vic
8 WEEK OLD “Sprite”
I have 40 years experience of Breeding, Showing, Judging and Rearing puppies and was Visited by the Kennel club and inspected in 2014.
PUPPY PACK INFORMATION
* My puppies are Home Reared From Current Eye Tested Parents that go back 6 Generations of my Breeding on the Mothers side.
* Mother can be seen WITH her puppies from 4 weeks of age
* Kennel Club Registered
* 5 Generation printed Pedigree
* 5 Weeks FREE INSURANCE on the day of collection with a company of my choice.
* Wormed at 2,4,6 and 8 weeks (certificate provided)
* Contract and Receipt
* Dew claws removed by my Vet
* Puppies Eye Screened for Junior Cataracts at 7 weeks of age and Certificate provided.
- Both parents hold a CURRENT Eye Certificates (renewed annually)
- Both parents have Certificates MAC Clear (This is a new DNA Test introduced in the last 6 months) It only needs to be once in a lifetime
* 1st Primary Vaccinations will no longer be given due to Vets offering different vaccines – Lepto 2 and Lepto 4 and they cannot be interchanged. (I personally would not accept Lepto 4)It has also been published that it is far better to not vaccinate until the pups are about 10 weeks old (However they will be taken to my Vet and provided with a Health Certificate)
Information leaflet on whether to Booster or not
* Puppies are sold to permanent loving homes as Companions, and their Registration Documents Endorsed for their own protection :- Not for Breeding and Not for Export
* Rearing/Feeding Guide, Grooming Chart along with 11 Pages of Helpful Hints, Tips and Advice
* Small Complimentary bag of Premium Puppy Food
* A piece of bedding or Toy that has been with the other puppies on their last night
I provide On-going photos/videos via email as the puppies grow and updates
* If for whatever reason you are unable to keep your puppy or adult, I would like first refusal and always take it back or rehome if necessary. You will sign the contract to this affect.
* ADVICE IS ALWAYS FREELY AVAILABLE
Before buying a puppy please always do your homework and ask questions !!!
Hopefully the Breeder will do the same !!!!
information to assist in your research can be found on the separate page of my website under the heading – HEALTH & BREED INFORMATION – PLEASE READ THIS
Few Photos of litters I have bred
some of the 8 week old puppies from Brit-Vics litter 2015
Nearly 8 weeks from Crumbles litter 2016
DAXTER JUST 5 WEEKS OLD FROM BRIT-VIC
THE ABOVE IS “EDDIE” NEARLY 8 WEEKS FROM PEPSIS LAST LITTER
MOUCHE 10 WEEK OLD BITCH FROM COLAS LAST LITTER
5 1/2 WEEK OLD PUPPY FROM CRUMBLES FIRST LITTER
Any minute now that Duck will be attacked – some of the pups from Brit-Vic & Crumble 2015
Two from Brit-Vics litter 2016
Crumbles litter 2016 4 dogs and my little girl “Toffee” in the middle
I have bred the mini puppies & adults shown above and the majority of photos i have taken before they went off to their new homes.